The objectives of the Alberta Target Archers Association are:
- To foster and expand the practice of all forms of archery and the spirit of good fellowship among archers.
- To promote and assist all clubs within the province with all forms of archery tournaments and competitions.
- To provide programs of educational value, on archery and related subjects, and to establish and make available materials and information for interested persons.
- To provide a meeting place for the consideration and discussions of questions affecting the ineterest of the Alberta Target Archers Association.
- To provide all necessary equipment and furniture to carry out its objectives
- To sell, manage, lease, mortgage, dispose of, or otherwise deal with the property of the Alberta Target Archers Association.
Alberta Target Archers Brochure
Constitution & Bylaws
Archery Alberta (ATAA) bylaws
Anti-Abuse Anti-Harrassment Policy
Conflict of Interest Policy
Dispute Resolution Policy